Clipping Money: Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes Review

12/4/12

Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes Review


 I was given the opportunity to review the new Crock-Pot® Seasoning Mixes through my association with Smiley360! If you know me, then you know I absolutely LOVE my Crock-Pot. I have a total of 5 Crock-Pots! They all range in size and are great for appetizers, meals AND desserts!! The seasoning mixes that I was provided with are the perfect addition to your Crock-Pot meals.


In my kit, I received the Savory Pot Roast, Hearty Beef Stew and BBQ Pulled Pork seasoning mixes!


 Along with the seasoning mixes, I was provided with some AMAZING recipe cards for various meals. 
SCORE!!


 It was a hard decision, but I chose to make the Hearty Beef Stew!


 I picked up the rest of the ingredients from my grocery store and I was ready to make it "look" like I slaved away all day in the kitchen just to prepare this fabulous meal!! Ha :)


 The directions stated to add the meat first and then add the vegetables.


 Next combine the water with the seasoning mix and stir until dissolved.
(Have you broke a sweat yet?)


 Now, add the water mix and gently stir everything!
PRESTO!
That's it!


 Just set your Crock-Pot on LOW for 8 hours (HIGH for 4) and...

 

 It smelled amazing while it was cooking away! When my kids got home from school they asked what smelled so good! I was happy to say... my dinner ;)


 Disclosure: I was sent samples of the above mentioned product from Smile360 in exchange for my opinion via facebook, twitter, blog and/or word-of-mouth.  I was not further compensated for my opinion and the text written above is in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!